1st Home or Investment
28 Glenn Street Umina Beach
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car- Sensational alfresco entertaining area
- Floor boards throughout
- Quality kitchen and Bathroom
Home is where the heart is and your heart will fall for this unique family home.
This home is based in the affable quiet streets of Umina Beach. Positioned close to transport, schools, sporting ovals, local shops and a short drive to the patrolled Ocean Beach and Umina Beach surf beaches
The home features;
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioned living and dining with floorboards throughout the home
- The dining is open to the dramatic kitchen that provides plenty of cupboard and bench space, dishwasher and gas cook top
- A separate study space
- The modern renovated bathroom is appealing with floor to ceiling tiling, quality fixtures and fittings and a second toilet inside the home
- The outdoor living of this home is an entertainer’s delight. A Covered alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and loads of space to entertain family and friends
- A genuine 'man cave' or teenagers games room with storage room at the rear
- The garden receives full sun and is spacious for the kids to play and exhaust themselves throughout the day
- A single carport for covered parking and a separate off street parking area for a second vehicle
The home is inviting, comfortable, spacious, charming and creates a homely feeling.
This is sure to be a hot property, don't wait call John Carey now on 0417 683 925 to arrange your private viewing before it's too late.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Umina Beach/Woy Woy
02 43 444 666
02 43 444 666