37 Gabagong Road Horsfield Bay
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car- Executive style new home
- Loads of privacy & quality finishes throughout
- Stunning views
This beautiful Master Built four bedroom home is positioned to maximise the stunning bay and district views and beautiful surrounding bush setting. The attention to detail is precise with high-end quality fixtures, fittings and appliances throughout the home.
Key features of the home include:
- Four huge bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes & access to a large balcony to enjoy those spectacular views
- The main bedroom is superb with a private balcony to look out over the bay, built-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite complete with floor to ceiling tiling, a large wall hung vanity and heated flooring & towel rail
- A ‘one of a kind’ stunning kitchen with huge Caesarstone bench top, two wall mounted ovens, induction cook top, dishwasher, soft close cabinetry, a magnificent breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, huge island bench, smokey glass splash back, wine cellar fridge, and the list goes on
- The open planned main bathroom is magnificent with feature floor to ceiling tiling, heated flooring, free standing bathtub and a wall hung vanity
- 'Superb best' describes the main lounge and dining area, with ceiling heights of between 8 feet and 15 feet, designer commercial windows and doors accessing balconies to allow loads of natural light throughout the space
- The family room is large and separate to the main living
- Six separate balcony spaces with sensational views
- A large double lock up garage with internal access and additional off street parking for multiple vehicles
This property has many more quality finishes such as controlled ducted air-conditioning for heating and cooling, video intercom, internal laundry with stone bench top, 5000 litre water tank and a study that could be turned into the 5th bedroom.
All of this is within a 15 minute drive to the M1 Freeway and 1 hour drive to Sydney, it truly is the commuters dream home! You are also within minutes drive to Woy Woy shopping centre and Railway station, yet you still have privacy and an abundance of an ever changing view.
Quality homes are selling fast and this home will not last. Please call John Carey on 0417 683 925 to organise your inspection.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Umina Beach/Woy Woy | (02) 43 444 666