Substantial Family Home In The North Pearl Estate
18 Tapestry Way Umina Beach
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carSPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER ESTATE!
If you are looking for space for the family, look no further than this fabulous home in a quiet kerb & guttered street of Umina Beach within walking distance to the beach.
- Large master bedroom with mirrored built in robes and ensuite bathroom
- All bedrooms are a good size with built in robes & on the upper level
- Multiple living areas throughout the home
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & pantry with dining area off the kitchen
- Formal dining area off the living area which is ideal for a study area
- Two neat bathrooms with one on each level
- Ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum & security alarm system
- Double garage with internal access and remote access for one side
- Solar hot water & solar panels
- Good size covered entertaining area with a spa & North facing aspect
- Well maintained gardens and lawn with bore water pump
- Walk to the beach, general store and bus stops
With lots to offer this great family home is well worth your inspection. Call Scott Wilson now on 0438 179 323 to arrange your private viewing before it is too late.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential, market appraisal for your property. Please call me on 43 444 666 or 0438 179 323 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 550 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach/Woy Woy
02 43 444 666
02 43 444 666