Rental return of $800 per week
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car- House and council approved granny flat with separate water and power
- Ideal investment opportunity or property for the Self Managed Super Fund
- Two street frontages
This 2 bedroom brick home and 2 bedroom council approved Granny Flat is situated in an ideal location within walking distance to the town centre and beach. Set on a corner block with separate access for both properties.
Features of the home:
- Two generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- An updated kitchen with lovely spacious timber benches and loads of storage space
- Large living area featuring air conditioning
- The dining space is separate and overlooks the back yard, it also has the potential to be converted to a third bedroom
- Timber floorboards flow throughout the home that are maintenance free and ideal for allergy sufferers
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and completely separate toilet
- Low maintenance back yard
- Single garage with roller door and additional single carport
Features of the cabin:
- Two bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Spacious air conditioned lounge area
- An oversized kitchen with plenty of storage & bench space, breakfast bar, oven and a gas cook top
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Covered entertaining area on entry
- Separate access to the single carport and storage shed
With great tenants already in place and a return of $800 per week, this property is ideal for the investor and the self-managed superannuation fund. Call John Carey now on 0417 683 925 to arrange your private viewing.
To view more properties visit: www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.