Perfectly Renovated Home!
21 Sonter Avenue Woy Woy
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carA LITTLE OASIS IN THE GARDEN OF ADIN OF WOY WOY
For those looking to live a coastal lifestyle in a peaceful and private environment, stop searching, this one is for you. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after area of Woy Woy, this perfectly renovated rendered brick 3-bedroom home will certainly impress the moment you walk through it.
• Private and calm leafy surroundings
• Immaculate presentation and functional floor plan
• One of Woy Woy’s most desirable walk-to-everywhere locations
The features of this charming home include:
- Elegant entry foyer and high ceilings throughout the home
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fan, huge master bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
- 2 living areas - a generous air-conditioned lounge area with ceiling fan and a lovely sun room at the back of the home opening onto a covered & tiled entertainment/BBQ area
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub and a toilet featuring quality fixtures & fittings
- Designer kitchen with ceasarstone bench top and glass splashback opening onto the dining area
- All-in-one freestanding “Belling” cooker with electric cook top, grill and oven
- Second bathroom and a toilet featuring quality fixtures & fittings, including the laundry space
- Polished timber floors and vertical blinds throughout the home
- New colorbond roof, insulation and gutters
- Separate double remote-controlled lock-up garage with plenty of storage/workshop
- “Crimsafe” security door to the front and back doors.
- Alarm system linked to both the home & the garage
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles and a parking spot out of the way for a caravan/boat/camper trailer
- Sitting on a level 632 sqm block
- Front and rear established & landscaped gardens for a total privacy all year round
- Bore water
- Raised garden beds on one side to grow your own veggies
Council rates: $1,628.00 per annum approx.
Water rates: $1,110.00 per annum approx.
Only a few minutes’ walk to Woy Woy Shopping Centre, Waterfront Reserve and Woy Woy Train station, this home will suit the retiree or growing family looking for a coastal lifestyle in a quiet street with everything only a short walk away.
This is truly a rare find in Woy Woy, so call Francois Duverge now on 0487 342 467 to arrange an immediate inspection.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 632 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach/Woy Woy | (02) 43 444 666