A touch of the Rough & the Smooth
16a Oak Street Blackwall
4 bed | 3 bath- Stunning views of Brisbane Waters
- Walkway to the waterfront
- An Industrial feel with a mix of Residential
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac is this private two storey 4 bedroom home. The home has a touch of the rough and the smooth with a mix of Industrial and Residential finishes. The home has been renovated throughout and is the ideal entertainer or extended family home.
The downstairs of the home offers:
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- A separate study nook
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with combined laundry
- A generous kitchen that compliments the open plan living space
- Flexibility with separate access to the rumpus room, self-contained studio, guest accommodation or potential home office
The upstairs of the home offers:
- Two bedrooms, the main is large in size with air-conditioning and private balcony access overlooking Brisbane waters
- Stunning kitchen that would be the Chef's dream and is very much the heart of the home. Complete with a stainless steel 5 burner stove gas cook top & Westinghouse oven, dishwasher, magnificent large island bench with soft close drawers & cupboards, and loads of storage finished with a patterned tiled splash-back
- Flowing off the kitchen is an open plan dining area that leads out to a covered balcony, this space is ideal to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends, and the beautiful views of Brisbane waters
- The bathroom is beautiful with feature tiling throughout and a freestanding bath tub
- Additional laundry with extra storage and potential for 3rd bedroom
- Low maintenance courtyard with work-shop and storage shed
The flexibility of this home is unique and makes it a must to inspect. The potential for a home business or separate family accommodation, stunning water views, quiet cul-de-sac position and walkway to the waterfront reserve.
The home is seconds from the waterfront reserve and minutes to Woy Woy Railway station and shopping centre.
To inspect call John Carey on 0417 683 925 or Elli James on 0401 546 827 to arrange your private viewing.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 378 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach/Woy Woy
02 43 444 666
02 43 444 666