Great Family Home with Investment Potential!
38 Honeysuckle Street Umina Beach
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carBRICK & TILE HOME WITH REAR LANE ACCESS
Situated in a convenient central location close to transport, beaches and schools - this delightful 3 bedroom home has been renovated and styled to perfection, and is ready for you to move straight into and enjoy (furniture available for sale with house).
The home is generous in size and low in maintenance, complete with a separate studio with a toilet, possible 4th bedroom for the extended family members, teenager’s retreat, TV room or home office with rear lane access.
The rear lane access and generous block size make it a great location to construct a lovely 2 bedroom council approved granny flat (STCA). There are quality granny flats in the area currently returning up to $400 per week.
- Three generous bedrooms all built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Seperate studio, perfect teenagers retreat or home office
- Open plan kitchen with brand new appliances
- Large internal laundry (potential for second toilet)
- Great dual income potential, 2 bedroom granny flat suggested (STCA)
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully enclosed yard with rear lane access
- Covered alfresco dining area looking onto backyard
From front to back, no stone has been left unturned in this contemporary renovation. This quality renovation was closely supervised, all buyers will be impressed with the fixtures and finishes throughout this lovely home.
Don't delay contact Damien McPherson on 0468 866 852 to arrange a time to view your new home before it's too late.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Umina Beach/Woy Woy
02 43 444 666
02 43 444 666