Brick Family Home with Pool
84 Mackenzie Avenue Woy Woy
3 bed | 1 bath | 3 car- Fully renovated home in a central location
- In ground swimming pool
- Double garage and carport
Situated in a prime location within a 10 minute drive to Woy Woy CBD & Umina Beach CBD, this home is surrounded by many local facilities. These include; local Public schools, Brisbane Water Secondary College, Everglades County Club, Peninsula Leisure Centre, Woy Woy Public & Brisbane Water Private Hospital to name a few.
Other features of the home include:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, loads of cupboard and bench space, soft close drawers, and all finished with a neutral splash back
- Modern bathroom with separate tub & shower with feature tiling, and completely separate toilet
- New timber flooring flows through the air conditioned living and dining area, with carpet to the bedrooms
- The renovations include new ceiling fans, LED lights throughout, windows, carpets, timber flooring and repainting
- To the rear of the home is the lovely undercover entertaining deck that overlooks the in-ground swimming pool with Travertine tiling, this is the ideal area to entertain your friends and family
- A huge double garage offering ample parking, workshop and storage area, and a separate single carport
All you need to do is turn the key, move in and enjoy! With this property being in a great central location and surrounded by everything you could need, it won't last long. For more information or to arrange an inspection of this home call John Carey now on 0417 683 925 or Elli James on 0401 546 827.
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 557 sqm (approx)
Umina Beach/Woy Woy | (02) 43 444 666