Immaculate Villa Short Walk to Shops and Rail
1/85 Paton Street Woy Woy
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carLocated in a quiet street and only a short stroll to Woy Woy town center and railway station is this immaculate brick and tile villa. It is one of only two on the block and offers spacious light filled interiors and a beautifully maintained courtyard with a large covered alfresco area.
Other stand-out features include -
- Three good sized bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite
- Floating blackbutt timber floors in living/dining
- Open plan living spaces with both casual and formal dining areas
- Modern bathroom, well presented kitchen and internal laundry
- Stylish plantation shutters throughout the living areas and kitchen
- Fully fenced courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with auto door
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Automatic blockout/security shutters
This is a wonderful villa in a great location. To inspect call Damien McPherson now on
0468 866 852 to arrange your private viewing.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on 0468 866 852 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.