"Exceptional family home with a pool"
55 Everglades Crescent Woy Woy
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car- 4 bedrooms and 4 living areas
- Oasis style inground swimming pool
- Outdoor entertainment and low maintenance yard
This is a big family home that offers four separate living spaces, vaulted ceilings accentuating light and space, loads of storage, great entertaining spaces, low maintenance grounds and a beautiful in ground swimming pool.
Other features of the home include;
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-in robes. The main bedroom features a large walk-in robe and generous size ensuite with spa bath
- The main bathroom is located upstairs with the bedrooms and has a separate toilet
- Great size kitchen with loads of cupboard & bench space, gas cook top, dishwasher all positioned to over look the back yard
- Four separate living areas all situated in great areas of the home; the family & rumpus both access the back yard through sliding doors.
- The covered entertaining overlooks the in ground swimming pool
- A powder room is located downstairs
- The laundry is internal to the home with an adjacent powder room positioned downstairs and ideal when entertaining
- The home also features ducted air conditioning,
- A large double garage with automatic door, internal access to the home and loads of storage space
- Solar panels on the roof, storage shed, loads of internal storage, off street parking for the caravan and so much more.
Located within walking distance of Everglades Country Club, local schools and a short drive to Woy Woy Railway station and shopping centre the location is ideal.
This home is worthy of inspection please, call Christine Beach on 0410 012 224 or John Carey on 0417 683 925 to arrange your private viewing.
To view all the homes we have for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0410 012 224 to schedule a chat
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 543 sqm (approx)