Bring the Cricket Bat & Footy
38 Lovell Road Umina Beach
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carEnjoy watching the kids and family play safely in this great sized back yard 770 square metres and enjoy the benefits of this great sized family home. You will be located centrally to transport, schools, sports fields, parks and shopping facilities.
The home features:
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes the main with a parents retreat
- A spacious kitchen with dishwasher, loads of storage and a large island bench
- The bathroom is modern with shower, bathtub, separate toilet and second toilet for the outside entertainment area
- Open planned living and dining that flows seamlessly to the kitchen and overlooks the backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home for heating and cooling
- A great sized entertainment space will ensure family bbq's and social gatherings are enjoyed by all
- A single garage with automatic door, internal access and off street parking for multiple vehicles
- The backyard is certainly a feature of the home and has endless potential for the new owners
There is room for the swimming pool or accommodation (STCA) or just let the kids run free
Do not delay call John Carey on 0417 683 925 to organise your private inspection.
To view more properties go to randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0417 683 925 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 770 sqm (approx)