Well Maintained Home In A Quiet Street
74 Priestman Avenue Umina Beach
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 carGREAT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Situated in a quiet & sought after street with no thru access is this very well presented home offering great value for money.
- Three large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Updated kitchen with pantry, electric oven, electric cooktop and good bench & cupboard space
- Spacious updated bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area
- 2nd smaller living area or study area at the rear of the home
- High ceilings throughout most of the home
- Sun drenched front verandah with northerly aspect
- Single garage sized workshop or 'mancave' at the rear of the block
- Single carport at the front and double tandem carport at the rear for a small trailer or boat
- Spear pump for the gardens and lawn
- External laundry and 2nd toilet
This neat home is well worth your viewing so don't delay, call Scott Wilson now on 0438 179 323 to arrange your viewing before it's gone.
To view all our properties for sale, please visit www.randwuminabeach.com.au
If you are currently not in a position to purchase a property and need to sell first, I would be more than happy to provide you with a confidential market appraisal for your property. Please call me on (02) 43 444 666 or 0438 179 323 to schedule a chat.
Disclaimer: Richardson & Wrench Umina Beach have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 512.2 sqm (approx)